The term ‘Phoenix Transformational Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact you?
You can contact Team Paul on (+44) 208 943 2637 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively contact us through any of our social media platforms – links to these can be found at the bottom of this page.
Do you work with clients from outside the UK?
Absolutely! The Joyful Doctor helps doctors from all over the world! Please note that our team usually operates Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT but we will be happy to arrange calls and appointment times at the convenience of our clients wherever possible.
What happens if I cannot attend an event that I have purchased a ticket for?
We will be happy to book you onto another of our events or courses at no extra charge, or we can refund your ticket price in full.
Can we book you as a Speaker for our event?
Caroline is a sought after Speaker with a passion for speaking on a range of topics relating to Doctors’ Wellbeing, Personal Development and Mental Health. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
What is your refund policy?
We have a 100% money-back guarantee for all of our online courses and live events – simply email email@example.com and we will endeavour to refund you in full at the earliest possible opportunity. There is no need to explain your reason, but it would help us to know so that we can improve our services for other doctors. Refund policies for 1:1 VIP clients are negotiable on a client-by-client basis.